Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

and filing free tax return saga continues..

After I wrote another email asking for allowing me to file tax return for free, I got an email saying a supervisor will contact me.

Surly after that I got a phone call. Representative confirmed offer with me by making sure that I did not fill tax return with them last year. He mentioned that I am eligible for offer, but somehow system was not allowing it. The day this conversation happened was the last day of offer. Representative told me that I can pay tax return fees for free and they will refund that fees in 10-14 days. I asked him to email me saying the same thing so that I will have something in written. He did so and I paid tax return fees. Now I am waiting for that refund.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful and nice article , you can visit this Corptocorp hotlist with vendor contact details on this website to make your recruitment easier and fast, every times it works
    for you and your colleague suggest suggest every recruiter for this updated hotlist website,
    every one can also check if you think Corp to corp , Hello Sir in which month all the other expenses and tax are paid,?? Suggest

    ReplyDelete