Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

and filing free tax return saga continues..

After I wrote another email asking for allowing me to file tax return for free, I got an email saying a supervisor will contact me.

Surly after that I got a phone call. Representative confirmed offer with me by making sure that I did not fill tax return with them last year. He mentioned that I am eligible for offer, but somehow system was not allowing it. The day this conversation happened was the last day of offer. Representative told me that I can pay tax return fees for free and they will refund that fees in 10-14 days. I asked him to email me saying the same thing so that I will have something in written. He did so and I paid tax return fees. Now I am waiting for that refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment